MY FAVORITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

My favorite technological device are my headphones, when I was 15 years old my dad bought me my first headphones but that broken it in few days. Yesterday I bought my new headphones, again, because I need use that all day. I connect it to my cellphone, I turn up the volumen and I listen to music of my playlist of 608 songs, but actually I repeat around 10 songs of that in circles, every day in the every places where I go.

I love my headphones because their sound it's so clear and loud and that protecting me of hear or talk with people who don't interest me. I hate sounds of city, voices, strangers. Without my headphones I couldn't to enjoy walking around the city, the way at home or when I sitting alone in different places. My days are more comfortable when I listen to music with my headphones and I don't want this to change.



Comentarios

  1. I love listening to music too. Headphones are very important in my day because simple things can be better with music. C:

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario