When I was child, around 10 years, in the school my classmates and teachers told me that my drawings was beautiful and they ask me for drawings to tasks, gifts and ask me for help to draw many things and I soon noticed I liked draw for fun and to graphic my crazy ideas. And in some years later I go to knowing different types of art and liked many of that but I disagree the art museums, that's very bored, yes the art in the museums is beautiful but visit this places and only watch it's not for me I prefer do art.
I like so much draw, but I love tattoo art, I practice both of them and I good doing, obviously I must keep practicing every day to better in that's diciplines. I still don't participated in any art competition, I don't really like competitions but maybe I participate in some of tattooing in some years.
In the art world I love music and drawings, specially metal music and dark illustrations. I like so much graffiti and rap music, I considered the culture of hiphop an art expression beautiful and different.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario