When I was child my dream job was to be a singer, but my shy personality sayed me "no". Years later, I forget that dream and I saw my love for draw and I think to study anything where i was draw, my first option was ilustration, but the institute I wanted was bad comments. I talked with my friend Ana and she told me that she study visual arts at the University of Chile and I read information of this and I liked that idea. And that's because, after three years, today I study visual arts and I like it, I don't say "i love it" because I'm not sure that I was feel that about my career, but it's interesting and I feel comforted in this place, I learning too much things, especcially of "grabado", I'm crazy about that, is very beautiful.💗

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminar