Do you want know me?

My name is Francisca Urzúa, and I'm twenty years old. I'm from Machali, Chile, but I'm living temporaly in Macul with friends because this place is near of my university. With regard to Machali, I live with my parents, a uncle and my old brother in a house in the countryside.
I'm very quite and patient person. In my free time I usually read books and listen to music. As to music, I love progressive metal and rap music. I'm also good at singing, but I'm ashamed to sing in public. 
My favorite cartoon is "The Simpsons", but I really enjoy "Dragon Ball" because I watched this program with my old brother when I was around 7 years old, it's special.
I love tattoos and I practice to be a tattoo artist. I always enjoyed draw in everywhere and today I draw in persons, lol. 

Comentarios

  1. Francisca, I think it's great that you can continue drawing, it's funny that now you do it on persons. I'm glad you are following your passion for being a tattoo artist.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Francisca! How interesting, and I really like The Simpsons too, my favorite character is Ralph. Good luck with the tattoos!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Francisca! We lived in the same region of O’higgins, I’m from gultro near of Rancagua. I love the Simpsons too, my favorite character it’s Maggie ♡.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Francisca, I am a person who read just a little bit and occasionally and when I want it, I never know what to read so, can you recommend me a book?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Fran , I'm a tattoo artist too it would be awesome if we can exchange tattoos :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario